Thursday, April 8, 2010

Any final thoughts or statements to make before we wrap up?

I do have a few. If I had to give advice before this class was over, it would be to do your work. If you don't do your work, you won't get anywhere. Go to class also, the second options are horrible :) Just my opinion though.

I have been sicker than a dog still. My husband called 911 about 2:30 this morning because I woke up and was completely out of it. I was dizzy, lightheaded, acting really funny, completely out of it. The ambulance took me to the hospital, and they determined I was so dehydrated they couldn't/wouldn't even put an IV in me. They gave me a straw and cups and cups of water and told me to drink. They left my husband to supervise and told him to lay the smack-down if I quit drinking. They also determined I was having a reaction to a nausea pill my doctor gave me, a neurological reaction. Today I feel bad again. I've been so tired, in and out all day sleeping, because of dehydration again I think. My husband got me gatorade and has been forcing Popsicles down by throat. He means good :)

Going to drink some more Gatorade.

Jen

4 comments:

  1. Jen Dont you have that baby to take care of??
    The probably could not put a iv in because if you have no fluid, your veins shrink up and is hard to get a vein. How are you today? You should make sure you have extra fluids just because of the baby! they drink a lot. I think gatoraid should help! take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, get better, and keep some fluids in you, the baby is thirsty! LOL. Good luck next term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jennifer,

    Well that is really horriable. I sure hope you feel better. Keep the baby safe. Good luch with all of your future classes!
    Amadna Godwin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been trying to suck down fluids as much as I can. I've almost had a water bottle near me 24/7 since it happened. I am still getting sick, but trying to keep it up with water and gatorade!

    ReplyDelete