Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The past 24 hours

The past 24 hours has brought about a buncha hope for my family. I went to the Dr yesterday. I was actually really nervous about going, because I checked on www.ratemd.com and I got mixed messages about this doctor. Out of 18 reviews, she got 4 bad ones and 14 good ones. I understand where the people were coming from though. My Dr is very outspoken, so if you get offended easily, you probably won't like her. I don't mind though. She said she would like a scheduled c-section about a week before, as long as everything is going okay. This is fine with me. Hannah was delivered c-section, and I prefer it that way.

I talked to them again today, and based on my blood work I am about 41/2 weeks. This is cool! What stinks is I am not passed the point of morning sickness like I was hoping. I had really bad morning sickness with my Hannah. I hope to skip it this time maybe? Please pray and hope for me!

My final paper is done. 4 days until we leave for vacation! Then I will be blogging lots more!

See everyone at seminar!

No comments:

Post a Comment