Monday, March 22, 2010

Prego my Eggo!

Hi everyone!

I went to the dr for the first time for my pregnancy today. She did a bunch of bloodwork and is going to call me tomorrow and let me know how far I am. Only 5 days left until I leave for Disney! I'm so excited. My research paper is about 99% done, just need to make a few pages.

I got on a few minutes ago and tried to work on the DB, but everytime I try to run in it says "runtime error". I checked all our computers, and it still wouldn't let me. So I'm guessing the website is down?

Don't worry, I will be blogging next week while I'm gone. I probably will not attend seminar, but I will do option 2, don't worry!

Much love to everyone! Off to enjoy my busy week. Dancing with the Stars is on in 27 minutes, and that's my favorite show! I'm so glad it's back for another season!

2 comments:

  1. Jealous about being prego! I my little guy is almost 4 and I am ready for another! YAY for you! Also jealous about your Disney trip! Have a blast and tell Mickey I said, WHAZUP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ok i will! It was a total shocker when I found out I was. I actually said out loud to myself "Shut UP!" I am way excited about Disney. I haven't been there since 1999!

    ReplyDelete